Saturday 1 January 2011

 Would like to wish you A Very Happy New Year in all that you do. All the best for all of the rest Enjoy It, Live It, Cherish It and most of all believe in It ;o) XXX

My own thought for the new year is Please think before you speak and quoting that statement again Let the first person cast the first stone if they are with out fault or guilt

For me it is to live as me and not to bend my venues just to fit in. I have now been here for 45 years so it is time to be truthful with myself and others.

Wish you all the very best in all that you do

Hope your dreams come true and if they don't have fun while trying to make them

But most of all be true to yourself

This is the most important person in the world over 25 years now and counting ;o) XXX

AND Cheers XXX ;o) XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment