Sunday 3 July 2011

Life in an open mind: THE GARDEN 2011 JULY

Life in an open mind: THE GARDEN 2011 JULY: "THE GARDEN 2011 JULY"

Was having a shit day ;o( then went out in to the garden and took some pic's Just because a person on twitter  (thank You XXX) showed some interest in the fact I like flowers??. Until it was pointed out I would have never of thought of it ;o) But I got the camera out and took some pic's and felt a hole sit better In mood and health ;o) So the moral of this IS wake up and smell the roses I think ;o) XXXX But thank you ;o)

PAT you are right AND yes Alcohol is talking But as i spend a great deal of my time talking to it Some times it makes sense for my But not For all I do use it as a self med which I know is wrong in one way But the second choice is more Painkillers Which have there own issue's ;o) I am so lucky to have what I have i do not get violent or aggressive in drink Just a little more Stupid than my normal level ;o) I am just lucky at the mo ;o) XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment