Wednesday 9 February 2011

in the name of Religion

Well I have had a little downer tonight But don't feel bad as I just have had more conformation in the lack of convection we have in the name of Religion.

My point is My father and mother fault voluntary in the second world war But many years later I as a Young child at the start of the first Gulf war Happened to be there when my father After a life time of Praying said ''THERE CAN BE NO GOD OR GODS AS HE WOULD NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN''
I have no Knowledge of the true horror of war and No idea of anybody’s sacrifice physical or mental torture .
But there is a difference I believe WW2 fort for the right reason To stop hate and a warped Ideologue  But only went wrong when it was time to divide the bounty at the end

What I am trying to say All wars in my life have been done for money/power These are Gangster Rules

Please some how could some one come up with a solution soon as we are all running our of excuses

Well YES slightly drunk but DO NOT APOLOGIES HATE IS HATE LIFE IS TO SHORT TO WASTE YOUR TIME be passionate note take care Fight fascism in all forms please ;O) xxx

PPS I WILL NOT EDIT THIS IT IS FROM THE HEART I WILL JUST TRY AND EXPLAIN IT SOME TIME

xxxxxxXXXXX    

No comments:

Post a Comment